Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

'Final curtain call' for Jackson

LONDON, England Reclusive pop icon Michael Jackson will perform 10 concerts in London in July in what he described Thursday as a "final curtain call."The summer shows, Jackson's first major live performances in 12 years, will take place at the O2 Arena from July 8. Jackson appeared in front of fans and media at the venue Thursday to announce the "This Is It" shows. "This is it. These will be my final shows performing in London. "This Is It" really means this is it," Jackson said. "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is the final curtain call. I'll see you in July and I love you so much." Tickets for the shows will cost £50-75 ($70-105) and will go on sale on March 13. Fans can pre-register to purchase tickets at www.MichaelJacksonLive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment