Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Al Qaeda broadcast a video of an American kidnapped in Pakistan


"My life is in your hands, Mr. President. If you accept the demands, I will live. If you do not agree, I will die. " Kidnapped in Pakistan on August 11, 2011, the American Warren Weinstein reappeared on Monday in a video broadcast by Al Qaeda which leads directly to Barack Obama and asks him to release several members of Islamic terrorist group arrested forattack 1993 against the Twin Towers in New York and end the drone attacks in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen. Weinstein, 70, worked at the time of his abduction as a manager of JE Austin Associates, a company based here in the Washington metropolitan area, among other things, is dedicated to advising public and private companies operating in Pakistan. His captors accused him of being a CIA operative. He has worked in Pakistan for over 25 years. Sources from the U.S. State Department suspects that the collection is under Taliban commander Tariq Afridi, within Pakistan, bordering Afghanistan. Entitled 'A Message from Warren Weinstein its president, "the video, 2:42 minutes, showing the hostage speaking in English with Arabic subtitles. Imprinted with the image of As Sahab, the production company of Al Qaeda. Weinstein is dressed in white, before a meal and some books. He refers to his captors, generically, as the mujahideen, in a message that seems memorized or read. "I'm Harvey Weinstein, my wife is Eileen, and I want you to know I'm right, I take my medication and I are watching," he says. Obama would say: "I think not giving much importance to my situation. I am an American citizen. I have worked in public service and the U.S. government, as a professor in the service of [the funding agency] USAID and Director [of the volunteer corps] Peace Corps for many years. I have done much service for my country, my country and I hope that compensates me now. " The White House has said through his spokesman, Jay Carney, who will not negotiate with the terrorist group. "We can not negotiate with Al Qaeda, and not going to do," Carney told a news conference, adding that Washington is still trying to locate the hostage rescue. In December, Ayman Al Zawahiri, Osama Bin Laden's successor at the head of Al Qaeda, was detailed in a radio address the conditions for the release of Weinstein . Among the detainees be released called was Mustafa Setmarian the Spanish founder of the Islamic terrorist group in the Iberian Peninsula, arrested by the U.S. in 2005 in Quetta, Pakistan.Whether that message as Weinstein's own video released this week were intercepted by the company control of Islamist sites SITE Intelligence Group in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment