Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

"Michael Jackson molested me seven years"


Wade Robson a choreographer Australian frequently visited Neverland as a child and he defended at the time to Michael Jackson accusations of pedophilia, revealed Thursday in a television program, the "King of Pop" molested him during seven. He made ​​sexual acts on me and forced me to do sexual acts on him, "said Robson, who is now 30 years, before the cameras of the program Today Show , the television network NBCFormer dance prodigy who performed with Jackson small and appeared in several of her music videos, no details on what Jackson did, but said that the abuse lasted for 7 years since I was 7 to 14. In 2005, however, during the trial opened against the singer for pedophilia, brought by a young cancer patient, Robson denied that Jackson had surpassed him, in effect becoming a key witness. A few years earlier, when he had opened the first investigation into Jackson, Robson also had defended. "So Michael I forced to do the tests, every day, what I had to tell the police," he said.Robson refused to speak now about money,  just as he denied that Jackson had paid then silence. "No need to pay me, I was a kid and I had made ​​a brainwashing complete psychological manipulation," he said. According to Robson, Jackson said that what they did was an "expression of love". If you tell anyone what we do together, our lives and our careers will be finished , "he said. Now the choreographer, who has produced shows for stars such as Britney Spears, said he was "safe" to say the truth. "I do this for money, I have lived in silence for 22 years and I can not just spend one more second of my life in a lie: I have not talked about money and not keep silent for money," he said. Michael Jackson, who died in June 2009 at age 50 due to a lethal dose of the powerful anesthetic propofol, was a "pedophile and child molester," he said. Lawyers Trust Fund of Jackson denounced the new accusations as "pathetic and vulgar"."This man testified twice under oath that Michael did not ever did anything inappropriate," said attorney Howard Weltzamn. "I had no psychological or emotional strength to understand and realize that he had been sexually abused," Robson said Thursday. "But I do not forget for a second what Michael I did."

No comments:

Post a Comment