Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Guardiola l "I will try to do what I have done at the club"

What will be Bayern Munich coach from next season , Pep Guardiola , said before his fate made ​​official that he wanted to return to feel wanted and want to take the style "simple" Barça, being that ofwanting play ball and without it, to another place, plus I missed the daily football and coaching, although not so much the environment surrounding the sport more media in the 'Old Continent'.  The system of Barca , but people say that it is very complicated, it is as simple as that : we have the ball and see if it's taken away, we had as much as possible and see if we make the goal. And what we try to do in the future is what I did when I played, what I felt, or five years ago I coached: attacking best, catch the ball and pass to the players of the same shirt, "he said in an interview with FIFA. com. Now that we know that will lead to Bayern Munich from next season and until 2016, it is understood that the Bavarian club has shown strong interest in it and gives you the tools to try to instill their football 'made in Barcelona 'in the historic German team. That is what I received from my predecessors and I tried to convey when I was. therefore, what is clear is that when you go to the site to train it has to convey what he feels, "he said.

"I miss the game"

This happens sabbatical in New York with his family , the Santpedor has recharged the batteries and has noticed that strange football. "I'm fine. Came a moment when you decided that enough, but I miss the game itself. From everything that surrounds football shortly. Plays as a team, how you can win, so precise particularities regarding which players have and you can use to win a game. That's the only reason that at least I'm in this invention, "Be honest. The game itself is desirable , "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment