Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Slaughter of the school: "My brother was autistic"


U.S. media pick police sources who leaked the statement of the brother of Connecticut murderer whose student profile model, but was withdrawn and unsociable also known by the statements of former classmates. He was my brother . believe that my mother is dead . My god! "Said Ryan on learning from television what had happened at school Sandy Hook. Adam, 20, was the murderer, but the prime suspect was her brother, and that perpetrated the slaughter Ryan carrying the document. I was at work and asked his boss to let him leave to go to his house to check on his mother. Along the way, he began to post messages to Facebook belying be the murderer."Everyone shut up! It was not me! " he wrote. "I'm on the bus going home. I was not. It was not me! was at work! was not me! "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment