Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kristen Stewart, a "miserable bitch"


Kristen Stewart does not know exactly where it is. The actress, who lost in the turmoil of her love life, feels like less than nothing. A few months ago, Kristen Stewart, while in a relationship with Robert Pattinson, confessed in an interview that his life lacked spice, interesting stories that came not to others. A few weeks later, the world learned that the young woman had a relationship with Rupert Sanders while filming "Snow White", and Robert was his bags. now, while things are going well between the two actors, Kristen does not know which way to new dance. She told Marie Claire magazine did not know what she wanted. "I do not know if I'm happiest when I'm at home and ease, or when I push myself to my limits. I a miserable bitch, "she said, crestfallen. Following these statements, we can not support that Robert Pattinson, who told not to understand how women work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment