Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

After betrayal, Kristen Stewart says she does not have to be ashamed


Actress Kristen Stewart told the Italian magazine "Tu Style" which is a free person and not have to be ashamed of - speech comes after photos flagrando the affair between Stewart and director Rupert Sanders was released worldwide. The case between the two happened during the filming of "Snow White and the Huntsman" and resulted in the end of the relationship between Stewart and partner "Twilight" Robert Pattinson. "I have to be careful in how I behave when I'm in public. Apart from that, I am freer than people realize. And I'm not ashamed of that," Stewart said. Even with treason, it is rumored that Stewart and Pattinson have resumed dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment