Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

UNITED KINGDOM | In Birmingham, where she underwent First day of school for Malala


Malala Yousufzai the Pakistani girl who attracted worldwide attention after being shot in the head by the Taliban for defending women's education , has returned to school Tuesday in Britain, where he has received treatment for his injuries. The child, who was nominated to the Nobel Peace Prize in 2012, has defined his return to the classroom as the most important day of your life. "I am thrilled to have achieved my dream today of going to school. Want every girl in the world have this basic opportunity", said through a public notice. Accompanied by her father and a pink backpack on his back, Malala has joined the rest of the students at the School for Girls Birmingham Edgbaston, near the hospital where he underwent several surgeries. "I miss my teammates much less Pakistan, but I am looking forward to meeting my teachers and making new friends here in Birmingham" , said the young student. Malala carry out a full curriculum in school before having GCSE exams, which are usually done at age 16. "She wants to be a normal teenager and have the support of other girls" stressed Ruth Weeks, Edgbaston studio chief. "In talking with her, I found that it is something he missed during his convalescence in the hospital."

No comments:

Post a Comment