Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The shoe phone's already a reality Superagente 86


While O2 delivery to U.S. $ 400 customers for your old phone, new shoes, an old Nokia or LG built, are worth U.S. $ 3,800With this shoe, named " Walkie Talkie " , the user will receive a vibration in the footwhen you receive a call, you can then remove your shoes, bring the shoe to your ear and talk. "I wanted to find a way to give new life to those old phones that people use and ashamed, bring them back to be appreciated," said British designer Sean Miles, in charge of the project. Miles said the product "smiles and maybe start some laughter" to be used in public: "I myself have been testing. I have worn shoes when I went out with friends and always helped me, at least, to start a conversation, "said the Briton. In addition to surprise with his bizarre contraption, Miles said his intention is to draw attention to the need to recycle those devices that are no longer used. In that sense, O2 Recycle announced plans to develop more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment