Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Messi is a great guy, but I'm the best"

Diego Armando Maradona fueled the controversy over who is the best player ever in a news conference that offered in Naples , a city that saw him win and that came back to try to resolve their situation with the IRS . He claimed a sum of around 30 million euros. I hope to give Messi Argentina World Cup , but it will not be easy because they know him. In the last match, the Milan he built a cage. For me it is a great kid and it's great, but I think the best of all me time , "the Argentine star shot. True to feisty after causing a revolution among the fans of Napoli , the former captain and coach of Argentina also attacked Pele: "I played against players who did not move ..." . Convinced of his innocence, made ​​a special request to the Italian Justice : "I want to return to Italy with my grandson and see Naples. want him to know what he has done and his grandfather is not remembered as a tax evader. wanna believe in Justice. want to ask the Justice to walk free by Italy and Naples, "he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment