Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Love between man and woman who changed sex

Katie Hill was born male but since very little noticed that it was not. Arin Andrews was a child when he decided he wanted to remain so. They met transsexuals andfell in love. Both underwent  hormone therapy  and Katie underwent  gender surgery resignation at age 18. Arin still can not, because it has 16. Until age 15, she, the daughter of a colonel in the  Marine Corps United States , named Luke. He was named Emerald, and as a child  won dance competitions and beauty . They fell in love shortly after they met in a group containing a  transsexual in Tulsa, Oklahoma

"Both are size five, so  we exchange the old clothes  we bought our mothers and hated us, "says Katie. "We see ourselves as convincing as boy and girl that  nobody notices . Secretly we feel too well, because it's  like we always wanted to see us , "he adds. "For three years, I knew deep down I wanted to be a girl. I just wanted to  play with dolls , hated my body as a child and never felt well on it, "he says about his childhood. Arin seems to have taken a bit longer to realize.  was at age five , when starting school. "I was not interested in girls things he says, but he was afraid of what others might say if they knew that  he wanted to be a boy . " "My mom wanted to practice dancing, but my dream was to do with my dad motocross .When the two began to overlap activities my parents fought, but eventually  my mother relented . Today is proud of his only child, "she explains. Is collecting money to  remove the breasts . Meanwhile, using a kind of girdle to hide. Currently the pair gives  talks at various forums  to spread the phenomenon of transsexuality  as a response to the identity crisis of people who do not feel comfortable with their gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment